Friday, October 11, 2013

A good friend introduced me to "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne a few months back and it has honestly changed my life for the better

There is a book available, but personally, I prefer the extended version DVD (As of today, $5 on Amazon.com and free shipping if you have AmazonPrime.)  You can also watch it for free if you have an AmazonPrime membership.  Also, the "Daily Teachings" companion book would be a wonderful addition to the book and/or the video.

I watch the video on a very regular basis and it helps keep me focused.  The participants, in my honest opinion, come across as sincere and genuine which is why I love this video so much.  They aren't trying to sell you anything, except on the ideas of how to change your life.  

With all that we do in the course of a day, why not do something that is for your own greater well-being?  

No comments:

Post a Comment